Priyanka Chopra was born in Jamshedpur, India on July 18, 1982. She won the Miss India pageant when she was in high school, and then followed it up by winning the Miss World pageant in 2000. Chopra then shifted her attention to the film industry, becoming a great celebrity in the Bollywood system as a result of her international success. With the FBI drama Quantico, which aired from 2015 to 2018, she made a sensation on American television.
Nick Jonas is an American singer, actor, songwriter, and producer best known as one-third of the ‘Jonas Brothers,’ an American pop rock band. At seven, he made his Broadway debut and wrote a song ‘Joy to the World’ to his dad at the age of 10. The song has been spotted by Columbia Records, which enabled him publish the first album of his own right. The ‘Jonas Brothers’ debut album, ‘It’s About Time,’ was a flop, but their breakthrough came with their second namesake album, which was followed by two more albums.
Nick proposed with a Tiffany ring, per Priyanka’s childhood fantasy, so it was only right she celebrated her forthcoming wedding with a bridal shower at Tiffany’s Blue Box Café in New York.
After a brief relationship, Priyanka and Nick married in December 2018 at the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur. To honour one other’s customs, they held two wedding ceremonies: Hindu and Christian.
So, here are the top 10 most romantic pictures of Priyanka Chopra jonas with husband Nick jonas.
- “Jee le zaraa” Farhan Akhtar will direct Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, and Alia Bhatt on a road trip
- Sonam Kapoor shared some beautiful photos with shayari messages on Instagram.
- Actress Rashami Desai and Monis Khan releasing new song named “Subhan Allah”
- Rupali Ganguly post a picture wearing gorgeous blue anaarkali, fans get amazed.
- Rubina Dilaik Success story: Journey from Miss Shimla to Winner of Bigg Boss 14