Quick Info about Katrina Kaif
|Real Name||Katrina Turquotte|
|Height||5′ 8 ½” ( 5 feet 8½ inches)|
|Salary||7 – 8 crores/film|
|Net Worth||$ 6 Millions ( 42 crores ) approx.|
|Table of Contents|
|1. Biography / Wiki||8. Favourite Things|
|2. Physical Appearance||9. Salary and Net worth|
|3. Personal Life||10. Cars Collection|
|5. Family||11. Controversies|
|6. Relationships and More||12. Facts|
|7. Social Media||13. References|
Katrina Kaif Biography / Wikipedia
|Full Name||Katrina Turquotte|
|Nicknames||Kat, Katz ,Katy|
|Date of Birth||16 July 1983|
|Birth Place||Hong Kong|
|Hometown||London, United Kingdom (UK)|
|School (s)||She was thought at home by her mother and tutors and did correspondence courses|
|College||Left her college to pursue career in Bollywood.|
Who is Katrina Kaif ?
Katrina Turquotte who is popularly called Katrina is one of the most famous actress from Bollywood. She was born on 16th of July in the year 1983 in Hong Kong. As a result, she is currently aged 36 years (as of 2020). However, her hometown is London , United kingdom.
She had never been to schools and was thought at home by her mother and tutors and she did correspondence courses. Also, she left her college to pursue her career in Bollywood. As a result, She is a College Drop-out.
The actress is called with many nicknames like Kat, Katz, Katy and more.
Katrina Kaif Physical Appearance
|Height||centimeters – 175 cm|
meters – 1.75 m
feet Inches – 5′ 8 ½”
|Weight||kilograms – 55 kg|
pounds – 121 lbs
Katrina kaif is one of the most beautiful Actress in Bollywood. She has a height of 5 feet and 8 ½ inches ( 5′ 8 ½” ) or 175 cms. Her weight roughly measures around 55 Kgs. Her body measurements approximately measures 34-26-34 .As a result, she has a perfect bikini body.
She has Eye Colour of Brown and Hair Colour is Black.
Katrina Kaif Personal Life
|Religion||While Kaif’s mother is Christian and her father is Muslim, Kaif was brought up to practise all faiths and says she is a “firm believer in God”|
|Blood Group||Not known|
|Food Habits||Non – Vegetarian|
|Hobbies||Reading, Painting and Playing games like chess|
As, Katrina was born in United Kingdom (UK) she has England’s Citizenship. She has a Zodiac Sign of Cancer. Katrina Kaif’s mother is a Christian and her Father is a Muslim. So , she was brought up to practise all faiths and says she is a “firm believer in God”
She is Non-Vegetarian and her favourite hobbies include Reading, Painting and playing games like chess.
However, her blood group and Address is currently not known. But, we will update it as soon as possible. If you guys have any idea then please let us know in the comments. We will love to hear from you.
Katrina Kaif Career
In Bollywood an actress career lasts for about 10 to 15 years and then the focus shifts on new actresses. Katrina Kaif who is 36 now, made her film debut in Boom in the year 2003 at age 20. Since then she has worked in several big banner films and has enjoyed fame and stardom for this long.It has already been 16 years and she is still doing a lot of good and great movies.
Recently she has worked in many big films which includes blockbusters like Tiger Zinda Hai and Super-hit Bharat.However, some of her movies like Zero and Thugs of Hindustan have not been that much successful at the box office.
Awards and Achievements
Big Star Entertainment Awards
|Most Entertaining Actor in a Romantic Film – Female for JAB TAK HAI JAAN in the year 2012|
|Best On-Screen Jodi with Shahrukh Khan for JAB TAK HAI JAAN in the year 2012|
International Indian Film Academy Awards
|Best Actress for Namastey London in the year 2008|
|Entertainer of the Year in the year 2012|
|Best Actress Raajneeti & Tees Maar Khan in the year 2011|
|Best Real Star On Social Media in the year 2018|
|Breakthrough Performance – Female for Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? in the year 2006|
|Best Actress – Popular for New York & Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani in 2010.|
|Best Actress in a Comedy or Romance for Tees Maar Khan in the year 2011|
Zee Cine Awards
|British Indian Actor Award in 2008|
|International Icon Female Award in 2012|
|International Icon Female Award in 2013|
Apart from this she has won many other Awards like World’s Sexiest Woman, Sexiest Asian Woman and Most Beautiful Woman (India) multiple times. [Source]
|Parents||Father – Mohammed Kaif |
Mother- Suzanne Turquotte
|Husband / Spouse||N / A|
|Siblings||Brother : Michael Kaif|
Sisters : Stephanie (Elder), Christine (Elder), Natasha (Elder), Melissa (Younger), Sonia (Younger), Isabel (Younger)
Katrina Kaif’s Father Mohammed Kaif was a British Businessman and her mother Suzanne Turquotte was a English Teacher and a lawyer.
She has six sisters and a brother as it can be seen in the picture above.Katrina Kaif’s sister Isabelle Kaif is all set to make her debut in Bollywood and in her first film she will be starring alongside Aayush Sharma. Titled Kwatha, the film is being directed by Karan Lalit Butani and will be an adventure film based on true incidences of the Indian Army
Relationships & More
|Affairs / Boyfriends||1. Katrina kaif and Salman khan |
2. Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor
|Favourite Food||Pudding, Cheese cake, kheer, steamed fish, grilled vegetables.|
|Favourite Indian Food||Dosa|
|Favourite Cheat Food||Pancake|
|Favourite Actors||Leonardo Dicaprio (Hollywood)|
Johnny Deep (Hollywood)
Robert Pattinson (Hollywood).
Hrithik Roshan (Bollywood)
Salman khan (Bollywood)
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit (Bollywood)|
Penelope Cruz (Hollywood)
|Favourite Film||Casablanca (Hollywood)|
Tanu weds Manu (Bollywood)
|Favourite Song||Moon by Poolside|
|Favourite Singer||Lady Gaga|
|Favourite Director||Farah Khan|
|Favourite Restaurant||Bastian in Bandra, Mumbai|
|Favourite Colour||Pink and White|
|Favourite Dessert||Street food and Cake|
|Favourite Sport||Cricket and Chess|
|Favourite Cricketers||Rahul Dravid and Irfan Pathan|
|Favourite Perfume||Narciso Rodriguez for her|
|Favourite Brands||Hakkasan, Alloro and Aqua Kyoto|
|Favourite Cars||Audi and Land Rover|
|Favourite Books||All books by Sidney Sheldon|
|Favourite Destinations||London, Italy, Spain, Dubai and Havana|
Salary and Net Worth
|Salary (approx)||7 – 8 crores/film|
|Net Worth (approx)||$ 6 Millions ( 42 crores ) approx.|
- Audi Q3
- Audi Q7
- Land Rover Range Rover Vogue SE
When Salman Khan reportedly slapped katrina kaif
In February 2008, Salman reportedly slapped Kat in a coffee shop. Onlookers said Kat did not react; she walked out.
In May 2008, while shooting for the film Yuvraaj with Katrina, Salman allegedly slapped her in her vanity van as he was miffed after seeing pictures of her with Akshay Kumar at an IPL match. [source]
katrina Beach controversy
While Katrina and Ranbir denied they were dating, pictures of the two started doing the rounds on the internet in which they were holidaying somewhere abroad.
Katrina was clad in a bikini at a beachside resort with Ranbir. The leaked pictures upset the actress so much that she wrote an open letter to the media. [source]
Visiting Ajmer wearing short dress
During the shooting of the film Yuvraj Katrina visited Ajmer wearing a short dress, this hurted the religious sentiments of many people. As a result, the shot had to taken once again.
Katrina Kissing Gulshan Grover
Katrina made her debut in bollywood with the film BOOM. In one of the scene katrina had to kiss gulshan grover for which it took about 2 hours for them to shoot for this scene. During this scene Amitabh Bachchan had entered the spot and cheered gulshan grover which made him more nervous (gulshan grover in an interview)
Sidharth Mallya and katrina Controversy
Pictures of Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Mallya started doing the rounds on the internet in which his hand seems to be going too far while hugging her.
However, it later emerged that the picture was photoshopped and was not the real deal. [source]
Katrina and Ranbir Kapoor Break Up
Break–ups are rough – especially when they happen in the public eye. Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif started dating each other during the shooting of Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani. However, they parted ways in 2016, ending their six-year-long relationship and leaving all their fans disappointed. [source]
- Katrina kaif is half indian and half british as her mother was a british and father Mohammed Kaif was from kashmir, india.
- She was born in hong kong, but lived in hawaii till 14 before she moved to england. Then,she finally came to mumbai.
- As we all know katrina’s first film was Boom. But what we don’t know is that she was first casted by Mahesh Bhatt in the movie Saaya.But, dropped as she could not speak proper hindi.As a result,she made her debut in the movie BOOM.
- In 2013, Katrina was the only woman who was featured in the Top 10 of the Indian Celebrity. It was a list based on the income popularity
- She charged 75 lakhs for her Telugu film Malliswari in the year 2004. This is the highest paid amount for a Female Actor in South at that time.
- Katrina Kaif’s mother is a Christian and her Father is a Muslim. So , she was brought up to practise all faiths and says she is a “firm believer in God”
- She has six sisters and a brother .Katrina Kaif’s sister Isabelle Kaif is all set to make her debut in Bollywood and in her first film she will be starring alongside Aayush Sharma. Titled Kwatha, the film is being directed by Karan Lalit Butani and will be an adventure film based on true incidences of the Indian Army
- In her debut film, the producer Ayesha shroff changed her name from Katrina Turquotte to Katrina Kaif as it was difficult to pronounce.
- Katrina was home-schooled by her mother Suzanne, with the aid of correspondence courses.
- Katrina began modelling professionally in London, it is believed that filmmaker Kaizad Gustad saw Katrina in London Fashion Week for the first time and offered her Boom in the year 2003.
- Katrina is slightly superstitious. As, She visits the Siddhivinayak Temple and Dargah Sharif in Ajmer , and Mount Mary Church in Mumbai before her films’ release.
- Katrina has also been an active philanthropist, who is involved in her mom’s charitable trust — the Relief Projects India
- In the year 2011, after years of denial about dating Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif finally accepted the relationship with the superstar salman khan . She said that “Salman Khan was my first serious relationship”
- Katrina also teamed up AR Rahman and released a music album, Rhymeskool, to raise money for building a school in Madurai in the year 2010.
- She lives in a rented apartment in bandra. As, she does not own any properties in India. However, she owns properties in England.
- Katrina has been living in India for over a decade now, but being a British citizen, she works on an employment visa here.
- After Boom flopped and Katrina was heavily criticised, she was quoted as saying, “I was living in England and it is acceptable there to show kissing and bodies in bikinis or skimpy clothes on screen, but that is certainly not the case in India. I realise that with your first film to make an initial impression on the audience. And that was definitely not the role I wanted to be seen in.”
- She has worked with Akshay Kumar in Maximum number of films in her career that is six.
- However, Apart from working in Hindi films, Katrina has worked in two Telugu films and one Malayalam film with Malyalee superstar, Mammootty.
- She is the first Bollywood actor to have a Barbie doll modelled on her.
- Kat has won 23 awards across various award ceremonies till date.
- Katrina reportedly charges Rs 5cr for an endorsement. At the same time, she is very choosy about what she promotes. “It is important for me that the product I endorse should deliver on its promise,” she said.
- And, In year 2011 and also in 2013, Katrina Kaif was most searched Indian celebrity on the internet
- Her favourite bands are Muse, Radiohead and Coldplay.
- Katrina’s favourite actors are Leonardo DiCaprio and Johnny Depp. She is also very fond of Kajol and Madhuri Dixit.
- According to online reports, Katrina is afraid of the dark.
- The famous Rs 2 lakh ($4,814) worth silver dress she flaunts in the movie Welcome (2007) was gifted to her by noted Italian fashion designer Emilio Pucci.
- She likes English food and is very fond of Yorkshire pudding.
- Katrina doesn’t like being called ‘Kat’. “Honestly, I don’t like it when people call me Kat, I don’t know who coined this name,” she once said. [source]