Disclaimer : Content Spoiler alert
It is well known that there are some movies which had been blockbusters all over the world which tend to then make their own franchises, movies like Harry Potter, Batman vs Superman, The Avengers, Fantastic Beasts and many more.., one of them is Fast and Furious franchise which is very much popular for its star cast in the movie as well as the story line up.
It’s first movie The Fast & the Furious was released in the year 2001, which gained a massive popularity and especially the car racing in it was just superb to watch and totally worth it, and also it’s main highlight was it’s star cast, Story of The Fast and Furious franchise basically revolves around Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) and his family.
As the franchise kept building up the line of star cast in the franchise also kept increasing, primarily it had featured Paul Walker (played role of Brain O’Conner) then it had also featured Dwayne Johnson/The Rock who payed the role of the cop Luke Hobbs in it.
As the franchise kept releasing the movie by giving some extraordinary story lineup for the movies in the franchise, now it’s time that we discuss about the next movie in it’s franchise that is Fast and Furious 9.
Here are some of the details about the movie
- Movie Title – Fast & Furious 9
2. Release Date – 19 May 2021 (International), 25 June 2021 (India)
3. Genre – Action/Adventure
4. Running Time – 145 Minutes
5. Director – Justin Lin
6. Screenplay – Daniel Casey
7. Producer – Neal H. Moritz, Vin Diesel, Jeff Kirschenbaum, Joe Roth, Justin Lin, Clayton Townsend, Samantha Vincent
8. Budget – $200 million
9. Box office collection – $170 million+ (overseas)
10. Language – English
11. Starring – Vin Diesel (Dominic Toretto), Michelle Rodriguez (Letty), Tyrese Gibson (Roman pearce), Chris “Ludacris” Bridges (Tej Parker), John Cena (Jacob Toretto), Jordana Brewster (Mia Toretto), Charlize Theron (Cipher), Nathalie Emmanuel (Ramsey), Sung Kang (Han Lue).
Have a look at the trailer1 for the Fast and Furious 9 here below.
Several websites on review aggregator like Rotten Tomatoes, 33% of six critics gave the film a positive review with an average rating of 5/10, with respect to 2500+ votes IMDB gave an average rating of 5.7/10.
The story line up for F9 would be Vin Diesel as the franchise’s star, Dom Toretto, “F9” picks up as Dom is living a quiet, normal life with Letty and his son. But of course, danger awaits, and Dom is soon forced to confront his past sins in order to save the people he loves the most. Joined by his “Fast and Furious” crew, Dom must put an end to a maniacal plot set by a skilled assassin and Dom’s brother, Jakob (John Cena).
The Justin Lin-helmed film has already bested “Godzilla vs. Kong’s” international debut, which totaled $121 million from 38 countries.