Quick Info On Bre-Z
|Net Worth||$111 Million|
|Table of Contents|
|1. Biography / Wiki|
|2. Physical Appearance|
|3. Personal Life|
|6. Relationships and More|
|Full Name||Calesha Murray|
|Date of Birth||22 July 1987|
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Hometown||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|School (s)||Not Known|
|Qualification||Well Known Actor’s Brother|
Bre-Z is a famous rapper who has also taken part in the showbiz by acting in various movies like Empire in around 2015 as the character named Freda Gatz, All American in around 2018 as the character named Tamia Cooper. Her recent movie is called ’16 Bars’ that she acted on as of 2020.
Although, Bre-Z doesn’t like to share the information on her sexuality online, we know that she is a female that is attracted to other females making her a Lesbian. She is currently in a relationship with her girlfriend named Chris Amore and they ocassionally post about their relationship on Instagram. Bre-Z maintains an Instagram account with over 800k followers as @brezofficial.
Physical Appearance Of Bre-Z
5 feet 4 inches
|Measurements||Body Shape – Slim|
Dress Size – Not Known
Shoe Size – 00
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Besides being a famous celebrity he is also a model, he is very possessive about about his health and body, Given above is the body measurement of z .
Bre is a Famous celebrity by profession and therefore needs to maintain a good psyche and health, talking about his exact weight as per reports its specified that his weight is 49kgs.
In Addition to the reports the estimated height of Carver can be 6’2′ and he may weigh around 49kgs approximately.
Personal Life Of Bre-Z
|Blood Group||Not Known|
|Food Habits||Not Known|
|Address||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
Bre has not kept himself away from the limelight. Even he is not far away from social networking sites like Instagram, Twitter, and so on.
Because of this, it has made us easy to track out the details about both her personal and professional life comprising, career and awards.
Bre-Z began her music career at age 14 with impromptu performances around Philadelphia, Her brother used to rap, and she would perform his songs until she began writing her own, When she was 15, she met Freeway of Roc-A-Fella Records rap group State Property, Freeway put her in a studio and recorded her first song with her.
Bre-Z began writing songs with Dr Dre, Jennifer Lopez, and The Game, She moved to Los Angeles when she was 24 to pursue her music, In 2015, after landing an audition through a barbershop connection, Bre-Z was cast in the role of Freda Gatz, It was her first audition and first time acting.
Mother : Not Revealed
Bre has not specified neither about his favorites nor about his personified selection of things. He prefers to keep his favorites profile low. We are on it to collect some more personified information about the same please stay connected with us.
Bre-Z was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, but was raised in Wilmington, Delaware, Her grandmother gave her the nickname “Bre-Z” at birth when she would not stop crying until a window was shut, so they called her “breezy”, She found out it wasn’t her real name when she began elementary school.
Meanwhile, She appeared on the soundtrack several times throughout her time on the show, sometimes performing her own raps, In November 2018, she was the grand marshal of the Xavier University homecoming parade.
In 2018, Bre-Z was cast as Tamia “Coop” Cooper in the drama All American, She once stated that “Coop is literally Bre-Z in high school,” emphasizing the similarities between her and her character.
Relationships and more
Talking about his relationship status Bre is currently single. Likewise, he doesn’t like to bring his personal life into the limelight.
In regard to her sexuality, Bre-Z has stated that she wants to keep her romantic interests private,In one interview, Bre-Z said, “I love everybody, But when it gets down to whatever is underneath my clothes, whatever is inside of my home, or in my bedroom, I feel like at some point, being in the public eye, you have to keep something for yourself. And that’s just what I choose to keep for me.
Facts about Bre-Z
- Her real name is Calesha Murray but as soon as she was born, she was given her nickname “Bre-Z” by her beloved grandmother.
- She didn’t know her real name until she was studying in Elementary School.
- She was given birth in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on July 22 of 1987 but then they moved and she grew up in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Bre-Z used to work as a barber and since her whole family worked as barbers she knew how to cut hair at only 10 years old.
- Cutting hair of big celebrities, she later settled in Los Angeles for the reason of pursuing her musical career and becoming a rapper as just 14 years old.
- Being a Lesbian, she recently got in a relationship with another women named Chris Amore as of 2020.
- Bre-Z finished her College studies while graduating in Recording Arts from Full Sail University which was in Florida.
- With so much going on and so many oppotunities, Bre-Z is currently worth around a million dollars as of 2020.
- She has an Instagram account with over 800k followers as the handle name @brezofficial and posts regular updates.
- Bre-Z has released a single called Best of Me featuring Lil’ Mo and her debut album called The Grl.